Creating every new class from scratch is a time-consuming process. To save time and create classes more efficiently, you can copy the data of an existing class, choosing which information you would like to transfer.
Here’s how you copy classes:
- Using the side navigation, click Classes.
- Select the class you would like to copy.
- Click Settings.
- Under Details and in the Tools sidebar, click Copy Class.
- Enter the details of the new class including the name, code, and class capacity.
- Under Class Details, check the box next to each element to indicate which data you would like to transfer to the new class.
- Once you’re happy with your selection, click Copy Class and a new class will be created.
Still stuck? Shoot us an email and we’ll do our best to help.