Adding a Guardian Account to Your School
Here’s how you add a guardian account to your school:
- Log in to your school account
- Using the side navigation, head to School then Users
- Select Guardians from the top navigation, then click Add Guardian
- Enter the full name and optionally the email address of the guardian and choose whether you would like to send them login instructions by email
- Once you’re happy with your selection, click Add Guardian
For a more comprehensive breakdown of how to add guardians or any other user to your school, check out this support article.
Assigning a Guardian to a Family Account
Once you’ve added a guardian, you can then assign it to a family account.
Here’s how you do it:
- Head to the Guardian management page using the same method detailed above
- Select the guardian you would like to assign
- Click Add Guardian To A Family
- Search for the family or create a new family
- Click Add Guardian
Still stuck? Shoot us an email and we’ll do our best to help.